What We Do
Sustainable Saint John is a network of businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations creating a culture of sustainability in Greater Saint John. We believe dialogue and transferrable knowledge are the best ways to help our environment and drive growth and value to your brand. Through face-to-face events, online resources and social media, we share proven real-world best practices and tools to create measurable change. And our annual awards program recognizes local sustainability leaders. It’s all to help our members improve their triple bottom line: people, profit, planet.
Current Board Members
- Past President – Chris Peterson – Anthesis Group
- President – Megan Scott – Commercial Properties Limited
- Vice President – Gerald Irish – Xerox
- Secretary – Fawn Zeuchner – ARC Nuclear Canada Inc.
- Member at Large – Jane Burchill – Port Saint John
- Member at Large – Alexa Bailey – The Smart Energy Company